Happy New Year all!
Friday January 4th, 2013 will be the official start of this years Friday League play. Thanks to many agreeing to play in both draws we were able to get back to having two draws with the first being almost full, one player shy. The late draw will be four teams like we had the season prior to last. There will be one team starting with only 3 players this season in the early draw, hopefully we can get a new(or existing) member to sign up for this slot!!!
- The early draw will be hitting the ice at 6:30pm each Friday and play 8 ends or finish the end they are on per the club timer.
- The late draw will be hitting the ice at 9:00pm each Friday and play 8 ends or finish the end they are on per the club timer.
- Please bring a snack of your choice for the nights your team has snack duty.
Ice duty will involve the following:
- Cleaning the ice prior to play
- warming the water for pebbling
- nipping the ice
- filling the water pictures
- topping off the candy dishes
- recording the ice conditions
- sweeping out the hacks
- emptying the trash cans
- noting ice play quality on the record sheet
Here is a link to the early draw teams:
And here is the season schedule for the early draw (includes ice and snack duty assignments):
Here is a link to the late draw teams:
And here is the season schedule for the early draw(includes ice and snack duty assignments):
Happy new year and great curling!!!